- GREEN TEA CONCENTRATE: This green tea extract supplement is a natural way to increase energy expenditure. It contains 44 mg of green tea extract per 1/2 ml serving (240 doses per bottle).
- METABOLISM BOOSTER: Rich in antioxidants, this extract may aid the metabolism, fat burning, skin health, and anti-aging. This polyphenol extract is rich in catechins and EGCG, helping you burn calories and boost your immunity.
- ALL-NATURAL: This green tea supplement is an herbal treatment that is non-GMO, vegan, alcohol-free, and gluten-free, making it suitable for most people with dietary restrictions.
- PURE EXTRACT: This highly concentrated, 3:1-ratio, pure extract liquid is raw, alcohol-free, and contains no additives. Cold-extraction liquid supplements are more easily absorbed than capsules.
- Greenbush Natural Products has been producing pure, unprocessed, and potent herbal extracts since 1997. Our quality supplements have no fillers or additives and are never irradiated
Size:4 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Green tea has been around as a beverage for thousands of years and is derived from the same plant as black tea but goes through less processing, leaving more of the beneficial polyphenols intact. Green tea is known as an immune-boosting tea and contains EGCG, an antioxidant that helps to burn calories and aids in the metabolism of fat. The green tea in these metabolism drops is similar to matcha green tea in that you absorb all of the nutrients rather than discard some as you do when you brew tea. Recent research has shown that topical application of green tea extract may help protect you from the damaging effects of the sun and may prevent or even reverse the skin damage that can lead to aging, wrinkles, spots, and other skin disorders. EGCG green tea extract has been linked to helping with a variety of other problems, including fighting and preventing disease; lowering cholesterol; supporting heart health and fat oxidation; providing sunburn relief; and boosting oral hygiene, skin protection, and so much more. Easily add a dose to your morning coffee, juice, tea, smoothie, or any other beverage without sacrificing any of the taste. We use vegetable glycerin because it can bind certain plant constituents, is natural to the body, is easily absorbed, tastes sweet without affecting blood sugar levels, and acts as a good solvent and carrier for plant nutrients. We use a cold-extraction process for our liquid supplements instead of the heat-extraction processes used for most traditional extracts. This unique process helps maintain the plant’s natural properties in the final product. All Greenbush detoxification supplements and extracts are produced following good manufacturing practice guidelines and are alcohol-free, concentrated strength, and manufactured in the U.S. Try Greenbush’s extensive line of high-quality, fast-absorbing supplements.