- Our new upgraded binding formula supports enhanced clearance of endotoxins, metals, and xenobiotic compounds
- Aloe Vera Extract has anti-inflammatory properties that assist in bowel mobility, and soothe and promote healing of the mucosal layer of the G.I. tract
- Take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach with a full glass of water or as directed; Take 1 hour apart from other medications and supplements. Product expires 3 years after printed Manufacture DateAID: Activated charcoal sourced from bamboo assists in binding and absorbing a variety of organic and inorganic compounds
- Chelating and binding agents like Zeolite Clay, MMST Silica, Apple Pectin are key ingredients in G.I. Detox that remove toxins
- Activated charcoal sourced from bamboo assists in binding and absorbing a variety of organic and inorganic compounds
Removal of debris and toxins from the intestinal tract is an important part of any comprehensive cleansing program. G.I. Detox contains both pyrophyllite healing clay and activated charcoal for a simple and well tolerated cleansing regime.Pyrophyllite is formed entirely differently from the other clays, in that it began as an underground boiling lava soup that decomposed into a clay through interaction with deep underground aquifer water, steam and pressure. The manner in which Pyrophyllite is formed gives it stronger detoxifying powers relative to other clays. Its rich electrolyte content (8 electrolytes comprising close to 10% of the clay) provides an abundance of free ions acting as antioxidants and rapid transport of toxins out of the cell and efficient transport of nutrients into the cell.One of the unique properties of Pyrophyllite is that it is both an adsorbing and an absorbing clay. Pyrophyllite is capable of holding toxins to the outside of its molecular structure like iron filings to a magnet, as well as absorb them like a sponge. Pyrophyllite’s exceptionally high negative electro-magnetic charge reaches deep into the tissues and organs to draw toxins to itself.With a donut shaped combination of tetrahedral molecules mimicking the shape of a red blood cell, this clay has a geometric shape which is most efficient for the absorption of nutrients.Pyrophyllite is preferred over bentonite clay containing high amounts of iron which may be irritating to some patients, and is safer to use than clay collected from deposits which may contain toxic elements.Activated charcoal is well known for it’s ability to attract and trap thousands of times it’s own weight in gases, toxins, food additives and other chemicals. The combination of these two detoxifying agents is a simple and effective solution to removing trapped toxins and debris.