- Vitamin A palmitate, a pre-formed version of vitamin A that is easily absorbed by the body.
- Essential nutrient for eye, bone, and skin health
- Promotes optimal night and low-light vision
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Vitamin A works as an antioxidant fighting cell damage caused by free radicals in your body.
- Vitamin A is essential to a broad range of physiological processes. It is vital to eye health and is particularly important for optimal night and low-light vision.
- Vitamin A also affects gene regulation, cell growth, bone metabolism, and skin health.
- Supplementation with vitamin A supports immune health by maintaining the integrity of the cells that line the airways and digestive tract.
- Essential nutrient for eye, bone, and skin health*
- Promotes optimal night and low-light vision*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of vitamin A palmitate