- Just one drop a day
- Specifically designed for breastfed babies
- Two ingredients: 400 IU of pure vitamin D3 and fractionated coconut oil
- Tasteless, no chemicals, no additives artificial flavors or colors
- Does not contain most common allergens
- Free from Wheat, gluten, soy, corn, sugar, milk and peanut
- One drop means less volume for infants to manage
- Tasteless means drop goes in unnoticed
- Cheimical-free means a pure and simple vitamin D
- Eurodropper means exactly one drop (0.028 mL) is consistently delivered each time
From the manufacturer
Baby Ddrops 400 IU is a purified vitamin D3 supplement for babies, specifically designed for breastfed infants. Simply apply just one drop where baby feeds, or onto a clean surface such as a washed fingertip. There’s no taste, so the vitamin Ddrops don’t interfere with feeding.
No Taste, No Mess, No Fuss
Ddrops products feature a Euro Ddropper based dispensing technology. This allows one single drop of Ddrops to be accurately dispensed, which can then be licked from a clean surface. Do not use a syringe, bulb-style dropper or other method of measurement. The exact amount is designed to come out of the Euro Ddropper in each and every drop. Ddrops products can be easily taken with you wherever you go, as they do not require refrigeration.
Size:0.08 Fl Oz (Pack of 1)
Ddrops Baby 400 IU, Vitamin D, 90 drops 2.5mL (0.08 fl.oz)