- It's an Ancient Medicinal Herb: Ashwagandha is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda, a form of alternative medicine based on Indian principles of natural healing. It has been used for over 3,000 years to relieve stress, increase energy levels and improve concentration. "Ashwagandha" is Sanskrit for "smell of the horse," which refers to both its unique smell and ability to increase strength.
- It Can Reduce Blood Sugar Levels: In several studies, ashwagandha has been shown to lower blood sugar levels. One test-tube study found that it increased insulin secretion and improved insulin sensitivity in muscle cells. Also, several studies have confirmed its ability to reduce blood sugar levels.
- It Can Reduce Cortisol Levels: Cortisol is known as a "stress hormone" because your adrenal glands release it in response to stress, as well as when your blood sugar levels get too low. Studies have shown that ashwagandha may help reduce cortisol levels.
- It May Help Reduce Stress and Anxiety: Ashwagandha is perhaps best known for its ability to reduce stress. Researchers reported that it blocked the stress pathway in the brains by regulating chemical signaling in the nervous system. Several controlled studies have shown that it can effectively reduce symptoms in people with stress and anxiety disorders as well.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).
depression supplements herbal – ASHWAGANDHA ADVANCED COMPLEX 770 MG – DIETARY SUPPLEMENT – lower blood sugar levels – 3 Bottles 180 Capsules
It May Reduce Symptoms of Depression: A few studies suggest ashwagandha may help alleviate depression. In one controlled 60-day study in 64 stressed adults, those who took 600 mg of high-concentration ashwagandha extract per day reported a 79% reduction in severe depression.
It Can Boost Testosterone and Increase Fertility in Men: Ashwagandha supplements may have powerful effects on testosterone levels and reproductive health. In one study in 75 infertile men, the group treated with ashwagandha showed increased sperm count and motility. What’s more, the treatment led to a significant increase in testosterone levels. The researchers also reported that the group who took the herb had increased antioxidant levels in their blood.
It May Increase Muscle Mass and Strength: Research has shown that ashwagandha may improve body composition and increase strength. In a one study healthy men who took 750–1,250 mg per day of ashwagandha root per day gained muscle strength after 30 days. In another study, those who took ashwagandha had significantly greater gains in muscle strength and size. It also more than doubled the reduction in body fat percentage, compared to the placebo group.
It May Reduce Inflammation: Several studies have shown that ashwagandha helps decrease inflammation. Studies have found that it increases the activity of natural killer cells, which are immune cells that fight infection and help you stay healthy. It has also been shown to decrease markers of inflammation.