- FAST LONGER: A TEA drink that helps control hunger and craving while on Intermittent fasting.
- BEST NATURAL HERBAL DIETARY SUPPLEMENT: Makes it easier to keep the keto diet long-term.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY BLOOD SUGAR: It taps into more fat reserve so your body can go longer.
- GENTLE, SMOOTH TASTE: Perfect for those who are new to keto or fasting & makes the transition easy.
- COMMITTED TO SATISFACTION: If for any reason you’re not happy with the results you experience within the first 30 days of taking Keto Fasting Tea, we’re happy to give you a refund! Simply send us a message on Amazon. Refund will be processed as long as it is requested within 30 days of purchase, NO EXCEPTIONS. There is no need to return the product back to us! Note: SHIPPING COST IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
Fast Longer with Keto Fasting Tea
Many health benefits can occur when you fast. Your body stabilizes, heals and sheds unwanted fat. There are cognitive improvements, mood enhancements and even reduced inflammation. However it can be difficult to go from one meal to the next.
That’s why we develop a combination of high quality herbal ingredients that supported fasting through reducing hunger and cravings. On top of that, we wanted something that tasted great and supports a healthy body.
Keto Fasting Tea can also help support healthy blood sugar. It’s perfect especially for those who are new to fasting and need additional help to have the body make that transition and make it easy.And now with our new formula, it’s caffeine-free! So you can drink it anytime during the day!
Also known as “red tea” or “red bush tea”, is the only plant to contain a type of antioxidant known as Aspalathin which has shown to have powerful anti-inflammatory powers. It also contains 50% more antioxidants than Green Tea.
Legend has it that Cleopatra drank rooibos tea regularly for clear and glowing skin. She was on to something because rooibos does indeed help the body fight off toxins and improve circulation.
This is a fruit that has properties to assist in suppressing appetite and supporting healthy blood sugar levels. This ingredient may make it easier for your body to use glucose because in one study, there was a lowering of the hormone insulin. The rind contains a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA), which has been studied for its effect on appetite. May also support healthy triglyceride levels.
Ginseng Panax Red Root
This ingredient is an antioxidant rich food source that helps you stay energized and healthy. Ginseng works with the mitochondria to help control insulin throughout the body. It’s also shown beneficial to improving mental clarity and focus, helped with sexual performance and general mood.
Cinnamon Bark and Ginger Root
Cinnamon has been shown to help regulate blood sugar and increase your metabolism. It has a component called MHCP (Methylhydroxychalcone polymer) which acts to control insulin specifically.
Ginger has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels as well as maintain a healthy cholesterol level.
Dr. Eric Berg DC
His area of expertise is in the subject of the Ketogenic diet, Intermittent Fasting, weight loss and overall body health. He is the director of Dr. Berg’s Nutritionals and author of a top selling book on amazon.com, The New Body Type Guide. He has conducted over 4800 seminars on health related topics.
The Perfect Addition to Your Intermittent Fasting Plan
Fasting is not easy. Especially when you’re first starting out. Tea just might be the difference that will help you unlock the healing power potential within your own body. Considered to be a health elixir in many ancient cultures, this simple drink is a powerhouse enhancer for your intermittent fasting lifestyle.
- Keto Fasting Tea can make your fasting experience more enjoyable and manageable and will make your intermittent fasting more effective.
Key Benefits of Keto Fasting Tea
Curb Hunger and Cravings
Assists with weight loss by helping decrease carbohydrate intake and hunger levels.
Boost Calorie Burn
Helps enhance weight loss by improving fat burning and speeding up metabolism.
Fight Against Aging Signs
Fights off free radicals thus preventing the formation of wrinkles.
Detox Fats and Sugar
Refreshes, rehydrates and aids in digestion.