- 1000mg Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) per serving, Supports healthy immune system*
- 300 tablets, a 10 month supply (taken daily at listed serving size)
- No artificial colors, flavors or chemical preservatives
- Vegan and gluten free
- Product of China; blended and packaged in USA
- Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) facility in the USA
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We're proud of our products. If you aren't satisfied, we'll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
- If you like Solaray Vitamin C 1000mg, we invite you to try Amazon Elements Vitamin C tablets
From the manufacturer
About Our Laboratory Testing
Every Batch, Every Time
We test every batch to be sure the product you receive meets our standards, which we developed using federal guidelines and scientific analysis.
Measures the supplement’s strength at production. As some ingredients may degrade over time, strength may decrease.
Verifies that your supplement contains the exact ingredient the label says it contains and that the finished product does not contain GMOs.
Shows that certain microbiological and chemical contaminants are not present above recognized safety standards.
What does “Product of China; blended and packaged in USA” mean?
Country of origin labeling is sometimes required by trade/import rules. More from US Customs and Border Protection: www.cbp.gov/trade/nafta/country-origin-marking. “Blended and packaged in USA” means the ingredients are blended and bottled in the US.
Does this supplement contain allergens?
This supplement is free of the eight ingredients designated as major food allergens by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
Supports Healthy Immune System*
Our Vitamin C supplement is the product of the fermentation of the sugar alcohol sorbitol and corn steep liquor (a concentrate of amino acids, vitamins, and minerals).Amazon Elements thoroughly tests every batch of product for quality and safety–see below for detailed information about ingredient origins.