- QUALITY ECHINACEA PURPUREA HERB – Frontier Co-op Organic Echinacea Purpurea Herb (Echinacea purpurea), commonly referred to as purple coneflower, is a native plant in North America belonging to the sunflower family. This herb is commonly mixed in teas and other hot beverages when cut and sifted.
- PURPOSEFUL – Echinacea Purpurea Herb is a versatile ingredient that can be used to make hot tea or other hot beverages. It is easy to prepare and abundantly available. It blends perfectly with lemongrass, especially in teas and soups.
- MINTY FLAVOR – Frontier Co-op Echinacea Purpurea Herb is mildly minty. This herb is most effective when added to teas. It delivers a tongue-tingling sensation.
- ORGANIC FROM THE U.S. – Our Echinacea Purpurea Herb is 100% organic, non-irradiated and Kosher certified. Our herb is sourced from the United States, grown and cultivated without any use of preservatives or chemicals whatsoever!
- ABOUT US – Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Frontier Co-op Organic Echinacea Purpurea Herb (Echinacea purpurea), commonly referred to as coneflower, is a powerful herb that is often mixed in teas and other beverages. Many recipes include this herb for its tongue-tingling taste.
Echinacea Purpurea is especially perfect for chicken soups. Our product is certified Kosher, non-irradiated and 100% organic. It is free of any preservatives or additives.
Best uses: Tea, beverages, soups
- 1 pound bulk bag (16 ounces)
- Organic certified, Kosher certified, non-irradiated
- Cut and sifted
- Origin: United States
- Botanical name: Echinacea purpurea (L.) Moench