- Gnc Total Lean Hunger Support Is A Dietary Supplement Clinically Shown To Reduce Food Intake^And Helps You To Eat Less And Wait Longer Between Meals.This Formula Is Also An Excellent Source Of Fiber, Including Litesse, Which Is Clinically Shown To Reduce Calorie Consumption When Taken Before A Meal.^ A Delicious Orange Mango Flavored Powder
- Increases Your Feeling Of Fullness And Satiety So You Eat Les And Wait Longer Between Meals
- Provides An Effective Aid To Eliminate Unwanted Toxins From The Body And Supports Digestive Health
- Includes Bimuno, Which Improves Digestive Comfort And Bloating In As Little As 7 Days&Diams;
- ^In Three Separate Placebo-Controlled, Clinical Trials Involving 86 Participants, Consumption Of 12.5 G Of Litesse Fiber In A Pre-Meal Beverage Resulted In A Statistically Significant Reduction In Caloric Intake In A Subsequent Test Meal (Lunch). The Subjects' Breakfast Meal Was Controlled, As Was The Nutritional Profile Of The Test Beverage. &Diams;In A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Trial, Where 83 Individuals Took A Daily Dose Of 1.37 G B-Gos
GNC Total Lean Hunger Support is a dietary supplement clinically shown to reduce food intake^* and helps you to eat less and wait longer between meals.* This formula is also an excellent source of fiber, including Litesse, which is clinically shown to reduce calorie consumption when taken before a meal.^* A delicious orange mango flavored powder Increases your feeling of fullness and satiety so you eat les and wait longer between meals* Provides an effective aid to eliminate unwanted toxins from the body and supports digestive health* Includes Bimuno, which improves digestive comfort and bloating in as little as 7 days♦* ^In three separate placebo-controlled, clinical trials involving 86 participants, consumption of 12.5 g of Litesse Fiber in a pre-meal beverage resulted in a statistically significant reduction in caloric intake in a subsequent test meal (lunch). The subjects’ breakfast meal was controlled, as was the nutritional profile of the test beverage. ♦In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover trial, where 83 individuals took a daily dose of 1.37 g B-GOS and placebo for 14 days each, during which B-GOS subjects experienced statistically significant improvements in bloating and digestive comfort at the 7- and 14-day time points, compared to placebo.