- Highest Strength Green Tea Tincture Supplement!
- Green Tea Alcohol-FREE liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Green Tea Tincture Supplement – we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Green Tea Alcohol-FREE extract: dried material / menstruum ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Green Tea herbal glycerite on market!
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) is native to East, South and Southeast Asia, but it is today cultivated across the world in tropical and subtropical regions. Green tea is an evergreen shrub or small tree that is usually trimmed to below 2 m when cultivated for its leaves. It has a strong taproot. The flowers are yellow-white, 2.5?4 cm in diameter, with 7 to 8 petals. The seeds of Camellia sinensis and can be pressed to yield tea oil, a sweetish seasoning and cooking oil. The leaves are 4?15 cm long and 2?5 cm broad.