- METABOLISM SUPPORT. Green tea has been used for centuries in Asian cultures to encourage a healthy metabolism and is finally gaining popularity in the Western world. Today, millions of people incorporate green tea into their healthy lifestyles.
- SUPER ANTIOXIDANT & FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER. Zhou’s Green Tea Extract contains polyphenol catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) to help support healthy cells in your body, support healthy fat oxidation, and support your immune system.
- BRAIN FUNCTION. The combination of caffeine and L-theanine in our Green Tea Extract has synergistic effects to help support brain function, including mood and vigilance. Who couldn’t benefit from a boost in brain function?
- GENTLE ENERGY. No jitters! Many have described the energy from green tea as “stable” and “steady.” You’ll get gentle energy that lasts throughout the day without the imminent crash you can experience with other high-caffeine products and supplements.
- WHAT SETS US APART? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in a facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be fueling your body with the very best
From the manufacturer
Green Tea Extract’s natural combination of caffeine and L-theanine helps support brain function, mood, and focus.
Get stable and steady energy without the jitters or crash of other high-caffeine products.
Immune System Support
With super-antioxidant polyphenol catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), Green Tea Extract supports healthy cells for a strong immune system.
Green tea has been used for centuries in Asian cultures to encourage a healthy weight and overall wellness.
Superior Potency For Smooth Energy
Green Tea Extract contains 250mg of EGCG per capsule to deliver a standardized extract with maximum potency. Offering an energizing combination of caffeine and L-theanine, reach for Green Tea Extract to help support a healthy metabolism, gentle energy, and a healthy immune system.
What is Green Tea Extract?
Green Tea Extract is sourced from high-quality green tea leaves and standardized to 95% polyphenols, 80% catechins, and 50% EGCG.
Who may benefit from taking Green Tea Extract?
Green Tea Extract may be useful for anyone looking to support energy levels, a healthy metabolism, brain function, and a strong immune system.
Why is Green Tea Extract effective?
Our purposeful blend of polyphenol catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) from green tea leaves helps support healthy cells, fat oxidation, and a healthy immune system.
How often do I use Green Tea Extract?
Take 1-2 Green Tea Extract capsules daily for best results.
Support your energy levels and a healthy metabolism with zhou’s premium Green tea extract supplement. Our purposeful blend of polyphenol catechins and epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) from green tea leaves helps support healthy cells, fat oxidation, and a healthy immune system. Enjoy all the benefits of this potent extract plus the gentle energy you’ll get from caffeine and L-Theanine. Get all the focus without the crash or jitters, And you’ll be ready to get out and own your day. Simply take as directed for best results.