- PREBIOTIC FIBER: Our 100% organic acacia senegal powder may help ease IBS-related constipation & diarrhea.* This whole food fiber prebiotic can assist with the growth of good bacteria in the gut.*
- FORMULATED FOR IBS: Soluble fiber may help support bowel motility, which can help IBS-related diarrhea & constipation.* Designed to slow colonic fermentation which may decrease gas & bloating.*
- IMPROVES BOWEL STABILITY: Our fiber supplement is non-GMO, CRC Kosher, & contains no gluten or FODMAPS. Heather's Tummy Fiber has excellent GI tolerance & is safe for long-term use in adults & children.*
- HEATHER'S TUMMY CARE: We have tools to help you take control of IBS symptoms. From managing pain & bloating to dealing with constipation & diarrhea, our medical foods can help you lead your best life.
- YOU'RE NOT ALONE: Heather's Tummy Care offers education & support for those living with IBS. Our teas, capsules & soluble fiber supplements can help manage symptoms with simple, effective lifestyle changes.
- 25 packets per box, about 2 grams soluble fiber per packet a medical food for the dietary management of IBS symptoms and ideal bowel stability 100% organic acacia senegal, not low grade acacia seyal
- As part of the diet, helps regulate bowel motility to relieve IBS abdominal pain, diarrhea and constipation; Certified organic by QAI and kosher
- Pure organic soluble fiber with a prebiotic effect that increases good gut flora; Slows colonic fermentation, decreasing gas and bloating
- No IBS triggers: no psyllium, citric acid, insoluble fiber, artificial sweeteners, gluten, or fodmaps; Never thickens; No choking risk; Dissolves in liquids or moist foods, or cook with it
- 100% acacia senegal, not low grade acacia seyal; Natural, unhydrolized, no additives, colors, flavors, or sweeteners; No taste, odor, color, no grit
From the manufacturer
25 stick packs per box
About 2 grams soluble fiber per packet.
USDA & Canada Certified Organic
Prebiotic, No Fodmaps
No Insoluble Fiber
No IBS Triggers
For Diarrhea and Constipation
Improves Bowel Stability
Heather’s Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia Senegal Travel Packets (1 Box) for IBS
Prebiotic, No FODMAPS, Gluten Free – Improves Bowel Stability
Heather’s Tummy Fiber Organic Acacia Senegal for IBS is a medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms and is intended to be used under a physician’s supervision. Clinical studies have shown that soluble fiber, as part of the diet: helps soothe and regulate bowel motility; relieves IBS abdominal pain and cramping by stabilizing intestinal contractions; alleviates both diarrhea and constipation.
Heather’s Tummy Fiber also: is a prebiotic that increases good gut flora; has excellent gastrointestinal tolerance; slows colonic fermentation, which in turn decreases gas and bloating. Heather’s Tummy Fiber is completely safe and healthy for daily, lifelong use, is safe for use in children, and has no GI irritants or stimulants.
A medical food for the dietary management of IBS symptoms and ideal bowel stability
Prebiotic organic soluble fiber powder that increases good gut flora
Dissolves easily in liquids or moist foods
Slows colonic fermentation, decreasing gas and bloating
Organic Acacia Senegal Tummy Fiber Travel PacketsDAILY DOSAGES FOR ADULTS 12 YEARS & OLDER:On average, 2 to 6 packets per day total, divided into two or three separate doses. Start with one packet daily and increase gradually. Maximum daily dose is 15 packets. If you stabilize a lower dose, stay there. Under 12 yars old consult your physician. Use daily for best results.DIRECTIONS:Begin with one packet daily. Add Tummy Fiber to an empty cup, then stir with a fork as you add liquid. let rest for a minute, then stir again to completely dissolve. Or, sprinkly Tummy Fiber into any moist food. Gradually increase your daily dose (try adding an extra packet every 4-5 days). Keep increasing until symptoms stabilize. Diarrhea and spams should resolve fairly quickly as you gradually increase your dose. Constipation, particulary if chronic and severe, may take several weeks, and might require a gradual increase to the maximum dose of 15 packets per day.*Acacia is NOT a drug, it is NOT a laxative, it is NOT an anti-diarrheal medication*Acacia is a medical food for the dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome*Helps diarrhea AND constipation*Dietary soluble fi ber; not insoluble fi ber*Certifi ed organic by Ecocert, Kosher certifi ed*Has a prebiotic eff ect; increases good gut fl ora*Has no additives, fi llers, colors, or fl avors*Tasteless, odorless, colorless, grit-free*Will not thicken on standing no choking risk!*Add Acacia to liquids or moist foods*Very concentrated one level tablespoon has 6 grams soluble fi ber*Acacia is GRAS, is safe for use in children, and is naturally gluten freeStudies have shown that soluble fi ber, as part of the diet, regulates bowel motility (alleviating both diarrhea AND constipation), and relieves abdominal pain from IBS. Acacia is an organic, prebiotic soluble fi ber supplement with absolutely no additives, and, as part of the die