- Oat Seed liquid herbal extract to support the healthy function of the nervous system*
- Easily absorbed liquid engages the senses of taste and smell to help the body recognize & use herbs
- Prepared from the fresh extracted seed of Avena sativa which is Certified Organically Grown on Herb Pharm’s own farm
- Alcohol-free, vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Herb Pharm Oat Seed extract works with the body’s natural mechanisms to support, restore and tone the nervous system*. Herb Pharm prepares Oat Seed from the fresh (undried) seed of Avena sativa which is Certified Organically Grown on the company’s own farm. To assure optimal extraction of Oat’s bioactive compounds, the seeds are hand-harvested only in their semi-mature (“milky”) stage and are then taken directly to the laboratory and promptly extracted while still fresh and succulent. Oat has a very mild taste that is very faintly bitter and earthy. Oat Seed is easily dosed and taken in liquid form. It may be added to water or other liquid for taste and is easily absorbed into the bloodstream. Herb Pharm never uses synthetic solvents. The company’s farm is Certified Organic, Bee Friendly, and Salmon Safe. Herb Pharm is the #1 selling liquid herbal extract brand in US Natural Food (SPINS). Herb Pharm is a company of herbalists, scientists, and farmers in GMO-free Josephine County, OR. There, they have been cultivating herbs with care, precision, and respect for nature since 1979. * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.