- Support your weight-loss goals with HMR’s signature chocolate meal replacement shake and enjoy a nutritious treat anytime.
- Easy to make – just blend with ice for a filling shake packed with rich and decadent chocolate flavor.
- Boost your daily nutrition with every scoop – our specially-formulated shake provides 120 calories and 12 grams protein in every serving.
- Add fruit or your favorite low-calorie flavoring for a quick fruit smoothie or unlimited shake recipe options.
- Conveniently packaged in a canister with a scoop for easy measuring and portion-control.
For over 30 years,Health Management Resources (HMR)has based every decision we make, every change we consider, everything we ask people to do on the program on one guiding principle: the best possible results for each and every person who joins.
Why are HMR Shakes the “ideal” diet food?
- Great taste – HMR 120 shakes are delicious!
- Low in calories – HMR 120 is 120 calories per serving
- Nutritious – HMR 120 provides 12 grams of protein and 30–35% of the Daily Value for calcium, vitamins, and minerals in each serving
- Economical – HMR 120 comes in economical canisters. Just add water.
- Filling – HMR 120 shakes can be made into thick, rich, and creamy shakes, smoothies, and more!
- Variety – flavors are limited only by your imagination!
HMR Shakes are one of the primary reasons HMR programs have been so effective for over 30 years
Easyto prepare and low in calories
HMR Shakes can be an excellent choice for anyone looking to replace a high-calorie meal or snack with a filling, lower-calorie option. HMR Shakes are mixed with water, so they’re easy to use and easy to prepare every time.
For best results, prepare your HMR chocolate and vanilla shakes in a blender with ice cubes. You’ll get a thick and filling shake that tastes more like a dessert than something that can help you lose weight.
Besides tasting incredibly good, HMR Shakes are easy to use and extremely versatile. Enjoy your shakes hot, cold, as a smoothie, a “mousse”, or an “ice cream.” With added fruit and no- calorie flavorings, you can create an endless variety of recipes.
How to get the most variety from your HMR Shakes
Createdifferentflavorsusing your favorite low-calorie add-ins
- Diet sodas
- Flavored waters
- Instant coffee
- Lemon or lime juice
- Nonnutritive sweeteners
- Noncaloric syrups
- Sugar-free powdered drink mix
- Sugar-free gelatin powder
- Sugar-free pudding powder
- Peanut putter powder
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
Plus, you can add your favorite combinations of fruit (or vegetables!) to make nutritious smoothies, “mousses,” “ice creams,” or comforting hot protein drinks!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
Salted Caramel Mocha Shake
Combine all ingredients and blend into a delicious, slushy shake.The more ice, the better!
Chocolate Mocha Shake
Add all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
Chocolate Berry Cheesecake Shake
Fruit Servings: 1