- Our lactose-free chocolate shake and pudding mix makes a great tasting, low-fat meal replacement or snack.
- Easy to make – blend with ice for a filling shake or fluffy mousse, or add water for a rich, delicious instant pudding.
- Packed with 15g of protein and 110 calories per serving.
- Add fruit or your favorite low-calorie flavoring for a tasty dessert or unlimited shake recipe options.
- Single-serving packets (18 packets total) make this convenient to grab-and-go for travel, the office, or the gym.
For over 30 years, Health Management Resources (HMR) has based every decision we make, every change we consider, everything we ask people to do on the program on one guiding principle: the best possible results for each and every person who joins.
Why are HMR Shakes the “ideal” diet food?
- Great taste – HMR 70 Plus Shakes and Pudding Mix are delicious!
- Low in calories – HMR 70 Plus is 110 calories per serving
- Nutritious – HMR shakes provide protein, calcium, vitamins, and minerals
- Portable – HMR 70 Plus comes in easy-to-travel packets
- Filling – HMR 70 Plus Shakes can be made into thick, rich, and creamy shakes or pudding
- Variety – flavors are only limited by your imagination! are delicious!
HMR Shakes are one of the primary reasons HMR programs have been so effective for over 30 years
Easyto prepare and low in calories
HMR Shakes can be an excellent choice for anyone looking to replace a high-calorie meal or snack with a filling, lower-calorie option. HMR Shakes are mixed with water, so they’re easy to use and easy to prepare every time.
For best results, prepare your HMR chocolate and vanilla shakes in a blender with ice cubes. You’ll get a thick and filling shake that tastes more like a dessert than something that can help you lose weight.
Besides tasting incredibly good, HMR Shakes are easy to use and extremely versatile. Enjoy your shakes hot, cold, as a smoothie, a “mousse”, or an “ice cream.” With added fruit and no- calorie flavorings, you can create an endless variety of recipes.
How to get the most variety from your HMR Shakes
Createdifferentflavorsusing your favorite low-calorie add-ins
- Diet sodas
- Flavored waters
- Instant coffee
- Lemon or lime juice
- Nonnutritive sweeteners
- Noncaloric syrups
- Sugar-free powdered drink mix
- Sugar-free gelatin powder
- Sugar-free pudding powder
- Peanut putter powder
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
Plus, you can add your favorite combinations of fruit (or vegetables!) to make nutritious smoothies, “mousses,” “ice creams,” or comforting hot protein drinks!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
Salted Caramel Mocha Shake
Combine all ingredients and blend into a delicious, slushy shake.The more ice, the better!
Chocolate Banana Smash Pudding
Chocolate Berry Cheesecake Shake
Fruit Servings: 1