- THE HERBAL BENEFITS OF ECHINACEA – Echinacea angustifolia root is an extensively studied herb, and has been used for hundreds of years for immune support.
- THE BENEFITS OF ELDERBERRY – Our capsules deliver the benefits of Elderberry that are rich in antioxidants, strenthening your resistance by boosting the production of cytokines that improve the body's natural immune response.
- THE BENEFITS OF GOLDENSEAL LEAF – Goldenseal is known for it's antimicrobial and immune supporting properties.
- BOTANICAL TINCTURE FOR SWIFT, POTENT ABSORPTION – In liquid form, this dietary supplement has the fastest absorption potential for delivering on the benefits of its naturally occuring ingredients.
- AWARD-WINNING HEALTH PRODUCT – 2016 Better Nutrition's Best of Supplements Award Winner!
Echinacea, Elderberry, and Goldenseal in a Powerful Tincture Form
Historic tinctures often relied on two varieties of Echinacea—purpurea and augutifolia—and always in tincture form. Finding both names on a tincture bottle indicates you’ve found the oldest and most reliable form of Echinacea supplementation.
All three of our core immune support herbals can be found in this tincture. All three of these botanicals are the most bioactive when provided in tincture form:
Echinacea – Supports a healthy immune response, especially at the start of an immune system challenge
Elderberry – Promotes a balanced overall immune response, possibly through affecting macrophage activity
Goldenseal – Supports optimal immune response, possibly through encouraging healthy immunoglobulin production
The Immune Support tincture provides intensive dosages of elderberry and Echinacea. The focused immune support is ideal when taken at the onset of an immune system challenge and then for the next 5 to 7 days.
Award-Winning Immune Health Product!
2016 Better Nutrition’s Best of Supplements Award Winner
Ingredients: Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) liquid extract (LE), Echinacea purpurea LE, Echinacea angustifolia LE, goldenseal LE.
Other Ingredients: Distilled water, alcohol (25%).