- ✅Supports healthy bone density
- ✅Promotes healthy blood pressure already within normal range
- ✅Vitamin D helps regulate the body’s calcium balance
- ✅Perfect complement to multivitamins with 1,000 IU to 3,000 IU vitamin D
- ✅Supports healthy cell differentiation and immune health
Maintaining healthy levels of vitamin D can help mitigate cognitive decline. Plus, clinical trials confirm the importance of maintaining vitamin D levels for broad-spectrum health benefits, such as bone and immune system health. If you are already getting 1,000–3,000 IU of vitamin D in your multivitamin, Vitamin D3 5,000 IU is perfect for achieving optimal vitamin D levels.