- DELICIOUS SUPPORT: Nurture bone and immune health with help from 500 mg of vitamin C delivered in a fruit-flavored, chewable wafer that's perfect for children
- C THEM GROW STRONG: Vitamin C helps you take care of their bones, teeth and gums while also providing antioxidant support to fight off free radical damage
- C AND COMPANY: Delivers 500 mg of vitamin C alongside supportive ingredients like citrus bioflavonoids, hesperidin, rosehips and rutin for increased potency
- CHEW ONE, C THE DIFFERENCE: Taken daily; Vegan, non-GMO and free of gluten, soy, tree nuts and dairy; Available in a variety of flavors
- THIRD-PARTY CERTIFIED: Independently tested for GMOs and over 700 contaminants using advanced technology such as mass spectrometry to ensure purity and potency
- OVERALL DEVELOPMENT: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which supports healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- DEFEND AGAINST FREE RADICAL DAMAGE: Vitamin C helps protect cells against free radical damage, as well as vitamin C deficiencies in the daily diet, and supports healthy cell growth.
- GET YOUR DAILY DOSE: Our vitamin C wafers contain 500mg of vitamin C in a blend of citrus bioflavonoids, hesperidin, rosehips and rutin to optimize the body’s use of vitamin C.
- GREAT FOR KIDS: Delicious chewable vitamin C wafers are naturally fruit-flavored, so kids can enjoy a variety of flavors including Jungle Juice, Tangy Orange, Mixed Fruit and more!
- OUR PRIVILEGE, OUR PASSION: Today, Natural Factors is one of the largest manufacturers of nutritional products in North America. But our origins reach back to the 1950s, and right from day one, we've always been fully committed to making products right. We are not a public company with shareholders to impress. Instead, we care about impressing you.
Size:90 Count (Pack of 1)
Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
Natural Factors delicious chewable vitamin C wafers are naturally fruit flavored. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant that helps protect the body against environmental pollutants and deficiencies in the daily diet. Kids of all ages love them!