- Tegreen 97 provides a highly concentrated, proprietary extract of green tea catechins to help protect your body at the cellular level.
- Catechins are a particularly potent and effective form of polyphenol antioxidants.
- Each Tegreen 97 capsule contains the catechin equivalent of seven cups of green tea without the caffeine.
- Containing 97% polyphenol antioxidants, two-thirds of which are catechins, Tegreen 97 is one of the most potent antioxidant products on the market-providing you with maximum protection for critical cell structures such as DNA.
- — Check out more other products at The Nu Beauty Store —
Green tea has been used in China for thousands of years for its health-preserving and revitalizing power. Modern science has identified powerful antioxidants in green tea called polyphenols. One group of polyphenols called catechins is particularly potent and is highly effective at neutralizing free radicals at the cellular level. Catechins support healthy cell function while providing antioxidant protection to critical cell structures such as DNA. Clinical studies show catechins interfere with the production of certain enzymes involved in cell damage. Additionally, catechins have been demonstrated to cause a thermogenic effect that enhances the body s metabolic rate. Tegreen 97 from Pharmanex is a proprietary, highly concentrated extract of the catechins found in green tea. Tegreen 97 is one of the most potent antioxidant supplements on the market with a 97 percent polyphenol content, 65% catechins. Each Tegreen 97 capsule contains the catechin equivalent of approximately seven cups of green tea and is 99.5 percent caffeine free. As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to four (4) capsules daily; preferably one (1) to two (2) each morning and evening with food. Maximum recommended serving of four (4) capsules daily (1,000 mg). Do not exceed 1,200 mg green tea in combination with other green tea containing supplements. Store in a cool dry place.