- USDA Certified Organic Acerola Vitamin C Powder, 8 Ounce, No GMOs and Vegan Friendly.
- Organic Acerola Berry Vitamin C (Immune Vitamins) for Immune System and Strong Antioxidant.
- No GMOs, No Irradiation, No Fillers, No Additives, No Artificial Colors. No Gluten and No Pesticide.
- Scoop included to get the measurement every time. Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, and see what the most nutrient-dense food on the planet is all about.
- Powder lover? Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!
Story of Acerola Cherries
Acerola is a shrub and evergreen tree that bears a delicious cherry-like fruit. Other common names include Barbados cherry, wild crapemyrtle and West Indian cherry and is native to Mexico, South America, and Central America.
Acerola also has a long history as an ornamental plant. It’s been used in the Japanese practice of bonsai. Also in Latin America, it’s frequently used to decorate tables, kitchens, and living rooms.
How to use
1 scoop of Acerola powder
½ Broccoli head
Handful of spinach
2 cups of green grapes
VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, ADDITIVES FREE, FILLERS FREE, NO PRESERVATIVES, NON-GMO
Micro Ingredient is a manufacturer, a brand, but more importantly a friend. We will always ensure our ingredients are additives free, fillers free, and Non-GMO.
YOUR HEALTH, OUR PRIORITY!