- FULL SPECTRUM HERBAL SUPPORT – Promote daily wellbeing and vitality with this traditional Chinese and Tibetan herb.
- DAILY WELLBEING – Herbal supplement for daily wellbeing support.
- 500 MG OF TURKEY RHUBARB – Each capsule of Swanson Turkey Rhubarb contains 500 mg of turkey rhubarb, Rheum palmatum (root).
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Our products reflect our commitment to giving you the best quality and service at the best price. We guarantee that every product you purchase is made from the purest, freshest nutrients and meets the highest quality standards. If you aren't completely satisfied with any product(s) purchased within the last 30 days, simply return the unused portion to us for a full refund.
- OUR QUALITY & HERITAGE – We're control freaks…in a good way! For nearly 50 years, Swanson Health has delivered science-backed health products worldwide. In 1969, we began in Fargo, ND with a mission to offer wellness solutions that help people live simply healthier together. Our facilities are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified, and our purity and potency testing includes independent third-party labs. Clinical research, scientific consensus and usage traditions guide our innovation.
- Full spectrum herbal support
- A safe and effective way to promote regularity*
- Each capsule features 500 mg of pure turkey rhubarb root
Turkey Rhubarb has been valued for centuries by traditional Chinese and Tibetan herbalists, this powerful herb is not only great for stimulating regular bowel movements, its astringent principles make it a highly effective colon cleanser and detoxifier.* Our capsules feature 500 mg of pure Turkey Rhubarb root to deliver full-spectrum herbal support for gastrointestinal health.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Health & Vitality
Our goal is to provide you with science-backed, simplified health and wellness solutions to nurture your wellness journey every day.
We believe in health and vitality at every age, which is why our nutrition scientists and innovation experts continually search the globe for better ingredients and new scientific research findings to create vitamins, supplements and wellness products that fit easily into your modern life.
Innovation & Research
At Swanson, we get it! Nutrition and exercise needs can change due to lifestyle, environment, work, illness, age and more.
Our products are inspired by clinical research backed by scientific consensus. Each is formulated to deliver the highest quality with the lowest environmental impact. Our nutritional supplements and wellness products are trusted by healthcare practitioners and consumers worldwide.
FOUNDED IN AMERICA
Our story began in Fargo, North Dakota, when a man with a passion for golf was looking to lessen his joint pain. His research into the benefits of vitamins and supplements nurtured a deep commitment to wellness at every age and a desire to share his findings with others. In 1969, our first product was vitamin E to support cardiovascular health and antioxidant activity to neutralize free radicals.* Today, we offer thousands of innovative, science-backed wellness solutions and nutritional supplements that help people liveSIMPLY HEALTHIER TOGETHER.
Good Manufacturing Practices
We take quality seriously, and that’s why we are voluntary members of NSF International and follow Good Manufacturing Practices to ensure that our procedures are the best they can be.
Our quality testing includes, but is not limited to:
- Purity (HPLC):testing raw ingredients before manufacturing to make sure that they are pure; we compare to a standard with a known concentration
- Potency (HPLC): testing finished products to ensure they meet label claims
- Identity (HPLC, FTIR or HPTLC): testing all raw ingredients; the HPTLC is for botanicals only while all other ingredients are tested through HPLC or FTIR
- Microbiology (Biolumix): testing all raw ingredients and finished products for aerobic bacterial count, yeast and mold, Salmonella, E. coli and more
- Heavy Metals & Metal Assays (ICP-MS): testing includes lead, mercury, cadmium, arsenic and more done on all raw ingredients and finished products, plus minerals such as magnesium, calcium and more.
PURITY & POTENCY
By following strict guidelines, we ensure our products are carefully and rigorously tested for both purity and potency.
These labs are ISO 17025 Certified. ISO/IEC 17025 is the standard accreditation most labs must hold in order to be deemed technically competent. Laboratories use ISO/IEC 17025 to implement a quality system aimed at improving their ability to consistently produce valid results.
Industry Regulations (FDA & FTC)
Swanson complies with both Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) guidelines. These ensure that consumers can trust the label information and safety of all our products. Virtually all facets of supplement manufacturing, labeling and marketing are covered by extensive regulations issued and enforced by the FDA and FTC.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.