- We think we offer the strongest and most concentrated Green Tea Extract available on amazon. With 98% Total Polyphenols and 60% EGCG our tablets are 450mg of the most potent Green Tea we could find.
- Green Tea is an plant-based supplement which contrains several antioxidants but most importantly Polyphenols and Epigallocatechin Gallate. These antioxidants have been shown to naturally increase resistance to diseases and degeneration.More importantly for obese people, Green Tea Extract can support weight loss and weight maintenance goals . This should be a staple for anyone looking decrease body fat.
- We've looked around and haven't found a more concentrated Green Tea Extract supplement. At 98% Total Polyphenols, 60% EGCG, our 450mg Green Tea Extract tablets are the highest potency available.
- A.Exceptional value – 180 tablets of 450mg per tablet, 45 day supply;B.Natural Source of Antioxidants and weight loss support;C.High quality – sourced from chinese green tea ;D.Easy to swallow tablets for convenience
- Each tablet contains:Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf)(Standardized Extract) 98% Total Polyphenols, 84% Total Catechins, and 60% EGCg (Epigallocatechin Gallate) (180mg) ;Other Ingredients:Vitamin C,Corn starch
The date which we printed at the product is the date of producing, not expired date. This package has been upgraded to Longjing style in 2015, if you ordered, we will send you the latest produsct.Specification: 0.45g*180tablets/bottle. We are free shipping, and the tariffs vary from country to country, the seller does not bear import duties, please understand. We recommend: Tea Polyphenols of MingZhen Chinese Green Tea Extract 450mg x 180T 98% Total Polyphenols 60% EGCG New Tea Era This is MingBao tea polyphenols upgraded, enhance the EGCG, super antioxidant.
Ancient Chinese medical bible established over 2000 years ago has the following words: “Shen Nong (a legendary ancient Chinese doctor) tasted hundreds of herbs and got poisoned 72 times a day. Tea has been the cure to all”. This was the earliest recognition of the medical use of tea in China.
About 50 years ago, scientists extracted a type of polyphenol material from tea leaves which is called condensed tannin. It is named “tea polyphenol” because of the level of concentration of this material in tea leaves and is key to the medical functionality of tea. It has strong anti oxidant effect and can be used to effectively clean up excessive free radicals such as superoxide and Lipid peroxidation.
DAMINGTANG Tea Polyphenol is developed by Professor Yang Xianqiang of Zhejiang University, extracted from organic tea leaves, decaf, and function effectively in facial beautification, detoxification, anti-radiation and improving the immune system.
DAMINGTANG Tea Polyphenol contains high purity decaf tea polyphenol (98% + purity) combined with vitamins that boost the anti oxidant effect. It is a type of green and healthy food supplement produced out of modern technology.