- Terrasoul Superfoods Amla Berry Powder, 12 Oz
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Raw, Gluten-Free, Vegan
- Amla Powder has a high concentration of vitamin C, and contains other potent antioxidants that can help restore energy, digestive health, vitality, flush toxins and rejuvenate your system.
- Terrasoul Superfoods sources the freshest and highest quality superfoods from all over the planet. Our mission is to make these amazing, healthy foods available to you at the lowest prices possible while paying our growers and employees fair wages.
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee – We stand behind our products and offer a 30-day money back guarantee, backed by an outstanding customer service team.
ORGANIC AMLA POWDER (LAB-TESTED FOR PURITY)
Amla, Amalaki or Gooseberry, is known for being an abundant source of vitamin C as well as containing other potent antioxidants that may help rejuvenate your system. The berries are lightly tart, sweet and refreshing. Our powder is made from tree-ripened whole berries with the seeds removed, dried at low temperatures and finely ground to preserve the unique flavor and nutrition. Amla tastes best added to fruity juices and smoothie concoctions.
We’re proud to offer a full line of certified organic high performance superfoods sourced direct, straight to you.
WE SOURCE THE FOODS WE KNOW AND LOVE.
Terrasoul Superfoods was founded on a passion for quality, value and health. Our mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives by offering the freshest, most nutrient-dense foods grown with integrity in healthy soils on sustainable, organic farms. By maintaining close partnerships with these producers, and by conducting business ethically, we’re able to have a positive social impact while making high-quality nutrient-dense foods more affordable for our customers.
We directly import, lab test and package our ingredients in-house to ensure their premium quality. That’s why we are trusted by hundreds of the nation’s top juice and smoothie bars and organic food manufactures as their source for high-quality superfoods.