- POWERFUL SUPPORT: Potent Vitamin-C enhanced with Rose Hips and Grape Seed Extract keep our immune systems strong in order to thrive in today’s world.
- FIGHT COLDS: Vitamin C helps to shorten the duration of colds and flu by strengthening killer cells in the body.
- ENHANCED FORMULA: This special synergistic formula of Vitamin-C is enhanced with Rose Hips and bioflavonoids from Acerola and Rutin and Grape Seed Extract, and provides an easy and convenient way to help strengthen your body and increase immunity.
- PURE CAPSULES: Vimergy manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Our capsules are vegetarian and gluten free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Item Package Quantity:1
Vimergy Micro-C with Rose Hips & GrapeSeed Extract Our Vitamin C has a new name: Introducing Vimergy Micro-C, our new and improved vitamin C! Micro-C is a special blend of buffered vitamin C that’s easier to digest than traditional forms of vitamin C. Our unique formula is enhanced with Rose Hips, Grape Seed Extract, Rutin, and Acerola Fruit Extract. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that supports a healthy immune system, cardiovascular system and skin health.
Colds, flus, stress, environmental pollutants, and one too many take out meals. We all face a lot of battles in today’s world, so we need to keep our immune system strong. Our improved vitamin C formula, Micro-C, which is enhanced with Rose Hips and Grape Seed Extract, offers you an easy way to support your immune system daily. This special synergistic formula is also enhanced with bioflavonoids Acerola Fruit Extract and Rutin. We recommend combining our L-Lysine with Micro-C together for a healthy immune supporting duo.
* This product is high in antioxidant vitamin C
* Vitamin C supports a healthy immune system and healthy cardiovascular system
* Vitamin C supports skin health
* Buffered forms of Vitamin C, such as calcium and magnesium ascorbate, are less acidic than traditional forms of vitamin C. As a result, some individuals sensitive to acidic food may find the buffered forms easier to digest.
* 500mg buffered vitamin C per capsule
* Uniquely and synergistically enhanced with Rose Hips, Grape Seed Extract, and bioflavonoids, which also contain Vitamin C
* Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Soy-Free, Vegan, Paleo
* No Citric Acid and No Gelatin
Serving:As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule or more, 1 to 2 times daily.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Contraindications: Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, lactating, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.