- Promotes Mucus Production In Gi Tract: Slippery Elm Bark Powder is rich in mucilage and helps stimulate the production of mucus, a component of the gastrointestinal tract's protective lining.*
- Supports Mucous Membranes Throughout The Body: Demulcent properties help support mucous membrane surfaces in all areas of the body.*
- Promotes Regular Elimination: Slippery Elm Bark Powder helps comfort and soothe the gastrointestinal tract, and may help maintain regular bowel movements.*
- Does Not Contain: This product is free from coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley)*, milk/dairy (casein, whey)*, soy protein*, egg protein*, and sugar*. *Verified by independent testing.
- 100% TESTED: We test every ingredient we use and every finished product we make. FDA regulation (GMP Part 111) requires that manufacturers test ingredients and finished products. However, it allows manufacturers to perform minimal “skip lot testing” meaning only some of the ingredients are tested. Vital Nutrients has always exceeded these testing requirements by performing a significant number of additional tests on raw ingredients and finished products at independently certified U.S. labs.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Slippery Elm Bark Powder is rich in mucilage and helps stimulate the production of mucus, a component of the gastrointestinal tract’s protective lining. Its beneficial properties help support mucus membrane surfaces in all areas of the body, particularly of the gastrointestinal tract.
THE VITAL NUTRIENTS DIFFERENCE
Vital Nutrients is known as the leader in quality in the nutraceutical industry. We are an American-owned and operated company dedicated to manufacturing high-quality nutritional supplements that promote health, wellness, and vitality. Our products are trusted by hospitals, healthcare practitioners, and consumers worldwide.
While all-natural product companies claim to have the best quality, most are not completing all the steps required to comprehensively ensure that quality and purity standards are consistently met for every batch of product.Vital Nutrients’ Quality program far exceeds both FDA and industry standards; with all manufacturing occurring at our strictly-controlled state of the art, FDA-inspected facility in Connecticut. Vital Nutrients is also proud to be the official supplement manufacturer for Cancer Treatment Centers of America’s Hospital, a designation that speaks volumes on our commitment to quality.
KEY ELEMENTS OF OUR QUALITY PROGRAM
No Skip Lot Testing
Some companies skip lot test their products. At Vital Nutrients, we test every batch of raw material and finished product to ensure potency, purity and authenticity.
Only U.S. independent labs that follow scientifically valid analytical methods and ethical lab practices are used to verify our materials.
Never Rely on a Certificate of Analysis
Many supplement companies base their quality evaluations on vendor supplied “Certificates of Analysis.” Instead, Vital Nutrients chooses to evaluate our materials strictly from our trusted labs.
ESSENTIAL TESTS IN OUR QUALITY PROGRAM
Along with authenticity, potency, and stability, we test for the following:
– Microbiology testing for aerobic bacterial count, yeast and mold, Salmonella, E. coli, and more.
– Chemical Solvent Residue for all raw materials in accordance with USP 467.
– Herbicide, Pesticide & Fungicide Residue in all botanicals.
– Heavy Metal testing includes lead, mercury, cadmium, and arsenic.
– Aflatoxin Residue in all botanicals
– Rancidity of all Oil Products
– Dioxins, Dioxin-like Compounds & PCBs in fish oils.
– Product specific tests