- IDEAL FOR DIY SKIN (NON-MEDICAL) PRODUCTS: Just dissolve in warm water first. Then add to your cream or serum.
- SUPPORT SKIN AND VISION: Vitamin a promotes healthy skin and vision
- VEGAN, NON-GMO: The only added ingredients are food starches which are required for Vitamin A to achieve a powder format.
- THIRD-PARTY LAB TESTED: Tested in a US lab separate from the manufacturer to guarantee purity.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Buy with confidence. Contact us if you are unhappy with your order and we will provide a full refund.
Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Powder For DIY skincare (non-medical) products, dissolve the powder in warm water. Then mix with your cream or serum concoction. 250,000 IU/g strengthDosage Each 60 mg serving provides 15000 IU of vitamin A as retinyl palmitate. 60 mg is approximately one scant 1/32 teaspoon. A scoop labeled “smidgen” is equivalent to a 1/32 teaspoon. However, for best accuracy, we recommend using a 0.01 g scale.
Vitamin A powder as Retinyl Palmitate, modified food starch, dextrin (starches required to achieve a powder format as Retinyl Palmitate alone is an oil)