- Non-GMO; Free of Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose and Soy
- Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption and supports health and wellness*
- This supplement now contains 250 micrograms (mcg) per softgel
- Vitamin D3 is also known as cholecalciferol
- Our easy to swallow softgel is great for men, women and adults
THE SUNSHINE VITAMIN
Naturally produced by sun exposure, Vitamin D plays a vital role in supporting our overall wellness.* From promoting calcium absorption to being a key factor in supporting the health of our bones, teeth, muscles, and immune system, Vitamin D is an essential part of any routine.* This, in addition to spending more time indoors, has led to more people experiencing deficiency in this essential vitamin.
Research shows foods such as whole egg yolks, cheese, and fatty fish are wonderful sources of D3. Vitamin D3 is known to be made in other supplement forms such as powders, tablets, pills, chewables, gummies, sublinguals, chews, capsules, creams, ointments, lotions, topicals, skincare serums, liquids, oils and sprays. You may also find Vitamin D3 commonly paired with k2, coconut, omegas, magnesium, zinc, heart supplements and other minerals.