- THE PERFECT PAIR – It's true. Vitamins K2 & D3 were simply meant to be together. Most people know the benefits of Vitamin D (maintaining strong bones, immune system support, healthy muscle function, etc.), but many don’t realize that Vitamin D NEEDS Vitamin K2 to maximize it’s benefits. So, if you’re fighting Vitamin D deficiency, you need to supplement Vitamin K2 as well. Zhou Nutrition’s K2+D3 has you covered- adding just the right amount of each Vitamin’s superior form for maximum results.
- STRONG BONES- Vitamin D3 (termed the ‘sunshine vitamin') is the same biologically active form of Vitamin D you get from the sun’s UVB rays. With this complex, you’ll get the benefits without the burn. D3 helps your body absorb the all-important calcium, and Vitamin K2 (as MK-7, the form of K2 with the highest bioavailability) directs the calcium to your bones instead of your joints and arteries, where too much calcium could be problematic.
- HEALTHY HEART – If you’ve heard the term “hardening of the arteries”, it’s referring to calcification. Calcification occurs when calcium has been absorbed by the body, but deposited in arteries instead of bones. This formula not only promotes the proper absorption of calcium with D3, but the correct distribution to your bones where you need it most.
- ONLY THE BEST- At Zhou Nutrition, we take pride in providing just the right amount of high-quality ingredients for maximum results- no more, no less.The synergistic K2 + D3 is no exception. Just one small, easy-to-swallow veggie capsule per day provides 5000 iu of D3 and 90 mcg of K2 as MK-7, helping you support strong bones and a healthy cardiovascular and immune system.
- WHAT SETS US APART? At Zhou, we use only the highest-quality ingredients in a facility following GMP (good manufacturing practices). Plus, we test everything at our lab in Utah, so you can be confident that you're fueling your body with the very best.
From the manufacturer
Two Essential Nutrients
K2+D3 is your go-to vitamin D supplement to support heart, bones, muscles, and mood. A critical pairing, K2 and D3 work together to maximize benefits.
With one veggie capsule, you get 5000 iu of vitamin D3 and 90 mcg of vitamin K2 as MK-7, the form of K2 with the highest bioavailability.
Proper Calcium Absorption
Vitamin D3, or the sunshine vitamin, helps your body absorb calcium while vitamin K2 directs calcium to your bones instead of joints and arteries.
Mood & Immune Support
Along with supporting heart and bone health, K2+D3 also offers mood support and helps support a strong immune system. That’s a whole lot of goodness!
A Purposeful Pairing
Vitamin D (specifically D3, the form you get from the sun) is essential for proper calcium absorption. Without D3, you may be missing out on benefits from the calcium in your diet.
While vitamin D ensures calcium is absorbed, vitamin K2 (specifically as MK-7, the most bioavailable form) directs it to bones instead of arteries, where calcification or other issues could occur.
What is K2 + D3?
K2 + D3 is your go-to supplement for helping improve a vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D3 is the same bioactive form of vitamin D you get from the sun’s UVB rays while K2 (as MK-7) is delivered in the most bioavailable form.
What are the signs of a vitamin D deficiency?
Signs of a vitamin D deficiency can include: feeling down more than is usual, achy bones, difficulty thinking clearly, and gastrointestinal troubles.
Who may benefit from taking K2 + D3?
K2 + D3 may be helpful for anyone experiencing a vitamin D deficiency. Those most prone to a vitamin D deficiency include: older adults, restrictive diets, darker skin tones, and overweight individuals.
Why is K2 + D3 effective?
Vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 work together to help support heart, muscle, immune, and bone support, proper calcium absorption, and mood. Bottom line, vitamins K2 and D3 are truly the perfect pair.
How often do I use K2 + D3?
Take 1 K2 + D3 capsule daily for best results.
K2D3 is your go-to vitamin D supplement to support your heart, bones, muscles, and mood. Vitamin D3 is THAT important, and it needs vitamin K2 to maximize all those benefits. With an estimated 1 billion people worldwide experiencing vitamin D deficiencies, supplementing is an effective solution—especially if you get less sun exposure during those winter months. Our premium formulation packs a punch with 5000 IU per serving and the most bioavailable form of K2 available (MK-7).